Cauble Cauble Selvig is in the practice of construction law with the objective of helping individuals and businesses in administrative matters as well as in litigation as needed. Our strong reputation serves our clients well in construction law cases involving contracts, liens and collections.
Our clients range from builders of single homes to investors and contractors responsible for large commercial building projects. Our legal services involve preparation, prevention and dispute resolution issues in connection with construction matters such as the following:
- We can assist contractors and investors in drafting, reviewing and formalizing contracts having to do with construction projects.
- Our firm has experience in filing and perfection of construction liens, as well as foreclosure of construction liens as necessary.
- We often prepare construction liens and help large-scale contractors file those liens with the appropriate government offices to deal with collection issues by their customers.
- Often, our contractor clients have been sued in connection with alleged construction defects. We vigorously defend our clients’ interests in all aspects and phases of all legal matters having to do with their construction projects and litigation concerns.
- We represent our clients in complex, high-stakes collections that have gone unpaid because a customer claimed construction defects as a reason not to pay bills.
Eugene, Grants Pass, Medford — Construction Defects Lawyer
Lawyers of Cauble Cauble Selvig, bring depth and breadth of experience to the table on behalf of construction law clients in southern Oregon. Whatever your construction-related legal concern, you can rest assured that the staff and attorneys at Cauble Cauble Selvig, are committed to serving your needs. From returning phone calls in a timely manner to keeping you up to date with the progress of your construction collections case, we are here to serve you. Grants Pass construction law attorneys of Cauble Cauble Selvig, await your call at 541-476-8825 or e-mail inquiry.