Our lawyers’ impressive track record in the courtroom is one of the key characteristics that sets Cauble & Whittington, apart among Oregon litigation law firms. As a vibrant presence in the picturesque city of Grants Pass, we bring the benefits of our experience and achievements to clients from near and far. We zealously and effectively represent plaintiffs or defendants engaged in legal disputes involving a wide variety of subject matters:
- Breach of contract
- Business partnership disputes
- Will contests
- Litigation regarding trusts
- Fiduciary duty controversies
- Property disputes, such as easement and encroachment controversies
- Employer versus employee disputes
- Business operation disputes having to do with vineyards
- Allegations of intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Bankruptcy defense litigation on behalf of creditors
We are prepared to handle a range of complex legal issues in litigation in and out of the courtroom. Contact Cauble & Whittington, regarding trust litigation, real estate litigation, commercial litigation, business litigation, defamation or any related legal issue.
Contact Us if You Face a Brookings or Medford Real Estate Dispute
Lawyers of Cauble & Whittington, bring depth and breadth of experience to the table as advocates of litigants in southern Oregon. Whatever your litigation concern, you can rightfully expect attentive service from all staff and attorneys at Cauble & Whittington, throughout your dealings with our law firm. From returning phone calls in a timely manner to keeping you up to date with the progress of your case, we keep in mind that we are here to serve you as you grapple with issues such as Eugene or Grants Pass commercial litigation. Attorneys of Cauble & Whittington, await your call or e-mail inquiry.