Our Practice Areas
Cauble Cauble Selvig has a long history of quality legal representation in a variety of practice areas. We can help you protect your rights and your interests in any of the following legal practice areas in southern Oregon.
- Litigation: We bring a background of successfully defended jury trials to the table as we represent individuals and businesses in a range of complex litigation matters.
- Appeals: While our research and writing skills have been proven effective time and again, our appellate attorneys do not simply file briefs with the court. We argue appellate cases before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and state professional licensing boards, as well.
- Probate: Probate and estate administration is sometimes a complex and problematic process. We aim to protect our clients from unnecessary delays or legal threats through will contests or legal challenges to trusts.
- Estate planning: Whether you want to provide for a spouse in the future, protect business assets for your children or business partner successors, support your preferred charitable causes or minimize tax liability, you can count on Cauble Cauble Selvig.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Sometimes our client is an elderly person who wishes to fight a move by family members or other interested parties who seek to establish a conservatorship or guardianship. We represent clients on both ends of the equation in guardianship and conservatorship cases.
- Business law: A business client needs to know that the return on investment in legal services will keep the business in the black and help the business grow over time. From our law offices in Grants Pass, business lawyers advise and represent businesses, their owners and their management as if we were part of each business.
- Real estate: For individuals preparing to buy or sell residential real estate or contractors in need of representation in real estate-related litigation in southern Oregon, Cauble Cauble Selvig, in Grants Pass offers insightful analysis and zealous representation as needed.
- Administrative law: Whether you are a builder seeking a zoning permit, a property owner seeking advocacy in a water use matter or a doctor or dentist in need of legal representation to protect your professional license, Cauble Cauble Selvig, is prepared to advise and represent you.
- Construction law: Our Josephine County construction litigation attorneys bring a strong reputation to the service of our clients in construction law cases. We can advise on contracts, liens and collections.
- Bankruptcy defense: We appear in bankruptcy court to represent creditors, filing or defending adversary proceedings, lifting stays and various other related proceedings affecting creditors.
We welcome clients from out of state, such as property owners, investors or family members, who have legal interests in Oregon. Take advantage of our knowledge, experience and readiness to respond and pursue your goals in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Contact our office in Grants Pass by phone at 541-507-6407 or e-mail.